Kamis, 15 Maret 2012

DIRECT and INDIRECT


NAMA : RIANTI MANDASARI
KELAS : 1EA06
NPM     : 16211105
TUGAS : BAHASA INGGRIS 2#

DIRECT and INDIRECT

1.     Direct : My mother said to me “I saw your boyfriend last night with other            
             girl” .
Indirect : My mother said to me that she had seen my boyfriend with other                          
              girl night before.

2.     Direct : She says to her friend, ” I have been writing “.
Indirect : She says to her friend that he has been writing.

3.     Direct : She has told you, ” I am reading “.
Indirect : She has told you that he is reading.

4.     Direct : She will say, ” You have done wrongly “.
Indirect : She will tell you that you have done wrongly.

5.     Direct : She will say,” The boy wasn’t lazy “.
Indirect : She will tell them that the boy wasn’t lazy.

6.     Direct : He said, “I go to school every day.”
Indirect : He said that he went to school every day.

7.     Direct : He said, “I have lost my umbrella”
Indirect : He said that he had lost his umbrella.

8.     Direct : David said, “I am a post man”.
Indirect : David said that he was a post man.

9.     Direct ; Tom said, “I didn’t go to school this morning”
  Indirect : Tom said that he hadn’t gone to school that morning.
10.  Direct : The man asked me : “Where do you live ?”
Indirect : The man asked me where I lived .