Sabtu, 05 Mei 2012


Contoh kalimat mernggunakan kata pronoun

  1. I bought a cat yesterday, it is my favorite.
  2. I bring my book for me because this book is mine
  3. Are you angry with me? 
  4. Do you love me?
  5. These are my grandparents. I will visit them
  6. Look at the man over there. Do you know him? 
  7. This is a very good book. I like it
  8.  Where are your father and your mother? Are they at home?
  9. She is speaking. Listen to her.
  10. I would like to visit you someday, Mr and Mrs Douglas



Contoh kalimat adjective clause

  1. This is the house. I want to buy the house .
    This is the house that i want to buy the house .
  2. I did not believe the story . He told me
    I did not believe the story that he told me .
  3. The day left her sunburned . She spend on the beach.
    The day left her sunburned that she spend on the beach .
  4. The teacher is their history teacher .  The students like the most .
    The teacher whom the students like the most is their history teacher. 
  5. I have read the book. you just mentioned.
    I who just mentioned have read the book .
  6. He lesson is very difficult. He is learning.
    He who is learning lesson is very difficult .
  7. We have an antique table. The top of it has jade inlay.
    We who it has jade inlay have an antique table .
  8. There are 20 students in my class. Most of them are from the Outside Java.
    There are 20 student who from the Outside Java in my class .
  9. I will introduce you to a friend . He runs a successful business.I will introduce you to a friend who runs a successful business
  10. .The bookis about religion. I bought it in Gramedia bookstore last week.
    The book 
    which I bought in Gramedia bookstore last week is about religion.